Thursday, September 11, 2008

7's

7 Things I plan to do before I die

1. Go on lots of trips with my family
2. Be debt free
3. Learn Patience
4. Maybe run a marathon (Maybe)
5. Organize my whole house
6. Teach my kids the gospel
7. Learn to be on time

7 Things I can do

1. Work with 3 little boys on my lap (Multi-task)
2. Cook & Bake
3. Wake board
4. Go to the gym
5. Listen to others
6. Eat Junk food
7. Read

7 Things I cannot do

1. Get myself and 3 kids to church on time.
2. Speak in public
3. keep a closet clean
4. Stop watching teeny bopper shows like The Hills, One Tree Hill, etc.
5. Be on time anywhere
6. Sing
7. Play any musical instruments

7 Things that attract me to the opposite sex (Ryan)

1. He is hot
2. He is the nicest person I know
3. He is so patient
4. He is Funny
5. He is the best dad in the world
6. He is always happy
7. He is the best!

7 Things I say most often

1. Hurry
2. Jack don't touch Will
3. Uh huh
4. Smile
5. Sam & Jack pick up your toys
6. We'll see
7. I Love You

7 Celebrity Admirations

1. President Hinkley
2. President Monson
3. I don't really have any

7 Favorite Foods

1. Pasta
2. Cafe Rio pork salad(I had it today actually)
3. Dulce De Leche Cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory
4. My moms cinnamon rolls, breads, rolls.
5. Shrimp from Asian Star
6. Barbecue crab from Joes Crab Shack
7. Heath Cookies from WG Grinders

7 People who should do this

Jamie, Brittni, Jimi, Jill, Jill, Missy, Amber

No comments: