Sunday, September 11, 2011

Flaming Gorge

Back in July we went on our annual Flaming Gorge trip. We had such a great time. We went with our friends the William's, the William's, and the other William's, and the Williamsen's, and we of course had our little Will.  We also had Big Ryan, Little Ryan, and Brian!
We went cliff jumping!!!

Brooke, Allie, and me jumping. Allie has never gone cliff jumping before.
I did toe touches when I jumped so that is me winding up.

Sam just chillin

My three handsome boys!!!

My cute hubby with a farmers tan!!!

Jack Jack

One of my favorite pictures of Will being Silly.

The boys love hangin with Uncle Ashton.


 Sage and Will acting like ROCKSTARS!

Ashton and Tyler were good buddies on the trip.


My Handsome FELLER

Ashton and Ryan acting like each other!!!


The kids had tons of fun going on RAZOR rides!!



We all did a little WAKEBOARDING. 
Ryan cut my head off.







Our last day we ran out of GAS and had to do a little paddling

and kicking

and some more kicking

Then we got rescued by Justin!!!

No comments: