Wednesday, February 18, 2009

8 THinGs

8 Things about me......

Here are the Rules:
1) Post rules on your blog
2) Answer the six '8' items
3) Let each person know they're tagged by leaving them a comment

8 Favorite TV Shows:
1. Lost
2. CSI Miami
3. Without A Trace
4. The Bachelor
5. Dancing with the Stars
6. American Idol
7. So you think you can dance
8. The Hills

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Woke up and got the kids to school.
2. Did laundry.
3. Paid some bills.
4. Watched 2 of my nieces.
5. Talked on the phone
6. Got Del Taco for Dinner. Their famous Tuesday 3 tacos for a dollar.
7.Watched American Idol
8.Went to bed.

8 Things I Look Forward To:
1. Spring
2. Summer
3. Boating/Lake Powell
4. Spending time with family.
5. Summer
6. Shopping
7. Wakeboarding
8. Going to the Gym.

8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Asian Star
2. Cafe' Rio
3. Outback
4. Los Hermanos especially their Chips and Salsa I drink the salsa like water. Yum Yum
5. Inn and out Burger/ I heard they are building one in Draper. Yeah!!
6. Texas Roadhouse
7. Pei Wei
8. Joe's Crab Shack

8 Things On My Wish List:
1. Warm weather.
2. Not to be sick during pregnancy.
3. Shopping anytime I want.
4. To get some of our unfinished house projects done.
3. A clean house with out having to clean.
5. To go back to Southern Cali.
6. Warm weather.
7. To go on a trip with just Ryan and I
8. Warm weather.

8 People I Tag: Please note: if I don't tag you I either....
a) don't think you'll do it or
b) think you've already been tagged by someone else... don't be offended!

1. Amber
2. Jimi
3. Kim
4. Darla
5. Katherine
6. Courtnie
7. Chanda
8. Megan

3 comments:

Karina said...

Not to be sick during pregnancy?!
Does that mean now or before?

Karina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melanie said...

Past and Future not now.