Monday, July 20, 2009

4th of July

The kids and I spent a few days in Delta around the 4th of July. We had a great time. Ryan came down a few days later. We did some great fireworks that our friend pick up for us in Wyoming. We went to the parade, park and finished the day with the Derby and fireworks at Grandma Lois' house. On Sunday we had the Annual Beckstrom Boat Race. T-Bone, Will, and Luke.
Jack
Missy helping Sam.
My Dad and Uncle Gary. Uncle Gary and my dads cousin came down and played in the tennis tournament and won.
Will fell asleep on Luke during the fireworks.
Derek, Sam, and Jack at the parade.
Will and Grandma Tina.
Sam caught a fish in the fish pool.
Kelda and Jack
My mom and dad.
The Beckstrom Boat Race.
Ryan and Will
The finish line.
Will and Grandma Lois.

3 comments:

Wilson Family said...

Looks like good times!! Luke looks just like Jeremy to me!! Your boys are really cute.

Jimi said...

I love the 4th in Delta!

Bearden Family said...

What a fun time. I miss the 4th in Delta.