Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is my favorite Holiday, I just love it. I have so much to be Thankful for and thought I should share a few things.

For a while now our little family has been faced with many challenges. Although things haven't been easy I am so Thankful for those challenges and what I have learned from them. And for what I continue to learn from them.

I am so Thankful for a Sweet Husband who truly is my best friend, who works so hard for our little family.

I am Thankful for my cute little boys who are so good and always willing to help when needed.

I am Thankful for my parents and their great example and their willingness to always help when they can.

I am Thankful for Ryan's parents and their continued love and support.

I am Thankful for all of my family and friends and the great people they are.

I am also so Thankful for the Lord and his love and patience with me, and the Savior who has done so much for me.

I am greatly blessed and am so Thankful for that.

Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments: