Tuesday, January 26, 2010

ChRisTmAS!!

I am really a slacker, but here are a few pictures from Christmas. We had a great Christmas. We did our usual and had dinner on Christmas Eve. After dinner we went on a drive to look at lights and when we got home the Elves left new jammies for the kids. They also left a note for Sam and Jack reminding them to keep their room clean. Jack did not believe us that Santa was coming that night he was sure that he was coming on Christmas night, we really had to do come convincing. I don't think he was totally convinced though. Sam didn't get any sleep that night he was so excited. We woke up Christmas morning around 7. Sam had to wake Jack and Will up. On Christmas Day my parents and my brother David came up to visit us. The kids always love to have the Grandparents visit. The next day we headed down to Delta for a couple of days to visit the rest of the family. We are so blessed and grateful for great family and friends.  

1 comment:

Kim said...

Looks like fun. Your not the only slacker. I only posted my Christmas last week sometime.