Thursday, July 1, 2010

Grandma June's 80th Birthday!!!

On June 12th we had my Grandma's 80th birthday party. It was suppose to be outside at a park by a lake, but of course it rained most of June so we had to have it at a church instead. We still had a great time.
Grandma June with some of her siblings.
Will singing Follow the Prophet for my Grandma.
All of the Grandkids. It isn't very often that we are all together. And it is kind of hard to get a bunch of crazy adults to all smile at the same time.
Lisa and Cristy were going for the cheerleading pose, so I went in for the splits.
Tony also trying the splits.
Some of the Great Grandkids!
My Aunt JaNene, Grandma June, Uncle Chad, and my Mom.

2 comments:

Jill said...

hee hee...I had to laugh at that first picture. Right after you said that you stil had fun despite the rain....good thing the rest of the pictures look like everyone is enjoying themselves. :-)

Jill said...
This comment has been removed by the author.