Wednesday, June 4, 2008

School is finally out!

Today was the last day of school. I can not believe Sam has finished 1st grade it makes me feel so old. Sam had the best teacher this year her name was Mrs. Christensen. Next year he has a good teacher too. We are done with baseball too. They had a little award ceremony last night. Sam was on the Dodgers again this year and Ryan was his coach. Ryan had fun coaching, and Sam did a good job. Jack starts T-ball in a couple of weeks, that should be funny.

Last Saturday we went to Delta for my niece Macey's baptisms. It was Beau's birthday that day too. We had a good time. Ryan went golfing with my brothers, and my sciatic nerve flared up again because I did a cartwheel.(I keep for getting I'm not 16 anymore)

Macey

BeauAll the grand kids on my side

6 comments:

Brittni Schroeder Photography said...

No more cartwheels old woman!

Brynn P. said...

Hey Mel it's Chuck. I was just checkin your blog out. You guys have some cute boys there. It was great to talk to Ryan the other night. I'm glad you guys have this blog so we can see how you guys are doing.

Bean said...

Hey Mel, it's fun seeing little notes from you, it will be nice to keep in touch better with you guys! Your family is so cute, the boys are looking older every time we see them.

Jill said...

Amber and Van's kids have gotten so big! They are beautiful!

Ya, I tried to do a cartwheel a while ago...not pretty!

Shafferprincess said...

Melanie!!!

Renee Shaffer, here! I stumbled onto your blog from Tami Warner's! I'm so glad I found you. Will is adorable and looks just like Sam and Jack did at that age. And, you look incredible! Did you really just have a baby? Wow. Feel free to come check out my blog, too. (I just started it last week.)

http://thefiveshaffers.blogspot.com/

Take care, and I'm glad I'm found you!

Renee Shaffer

Sally said...

What a cute Family! It's hard to remember that we're getting old! We still feel young enough to do cartwheels but then we look at our kids and they remind us how old we're getting! You're only as old as you feel though!
Cute Blog!!