Sunday, September 28, 2008

General Relief Society Meeting

Last night I had the opportunity to go to the General Relief Society Meeting with one of my best friends Jennifer Draper. We also went with her mom, sister, and sister-in-law. We had such a good time we had some Yummy food at Paradise Bakery before we went to the meeting then after we made make a quick stop at The Cheesecake Factory to get us each a slice of Cheesecake. Yummy Yummy.

It was so great to be able to attend the meeting in the Conference Center it is such an amazing building. It is so fun being in there with all those women, can you say girl power! When the Prophet walked in it was so amazing, I was kind of in shock because I was expecting President Hinckley to walk in with his cute little cane (And I also put my hand over my heart, kind of like when I go to the movie theater and I try and put my seat belt on :0) I am not quite use to President Monson yet because Pres. Hinckley was in forever. But it was a great experience attending a meeting with the new Prophet.

The General Relief Sociey Presidency did such a great job. President Uchtdorf did such a great job too he is one of my favorites, plus he is very handsome. Thanks Jen for inviting me I had such a great time.

1 comment:

Darla said...

What a neat experience! That's so cool you got to do that!