Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Craziness


Last weekend we had a barbecue at our house with some of my family. We always have a great time. My brothers always like to reminisce about when we were younger and all the crazy things we did. Boy did we do some crazy things my poor parents had 6 crazy boys and 1 daughter that was always a perfect ANGEL ha ha :0) My brothers are always teasing me because I always said, "I hate you I'm going to Jennifers" We had many broken bones, stitches, wrestling matches, and boxing matches at our house. My brothers are all pretty competitive too so that didn't make it any better. I think Tony got stitches 3 times in one spot, Tony shot Jeremy with a bb gun, Van Jr. broke his finger when he stuck his finger in a spinning bike tire (for years he blamed me and said he was saving me from sticking my finger in the spokes I wasn't even home), David threw a carp shear and it stuck in my head, Jeremy broke Gordons leg, Van broke Lukes leg, Van wrecked a motorcycle in a barbed wire fence, plus many many more.

Oh and if anything embarrassing happens they will never let you forget about it never. I feel bad for my sister-in-laws they probably weren't use to being teased and made fun of all the time.

Well thanks mom and dad for hanging in there with all of our craziness.

5 comments:

Chanda said...

You do have awesome parents! I am laughing at your brothers because I used to know a little bit about one of them! Times that by six and you are sure to have trouble! I love reading about your family!
Chanda

Kim said...

haha, I'm glad I didn't grow up in your house! Shawn was the reason I broke my arm though.

The TBone Family said...

Yeah, your brother's never forget things like taking one little scenic drive to the cow auction, or a girl can even lose her skirt without hearing about it forever...

Bryan and Jessica said...

Oh, i remember some of those times! they where great weren't they? you have really good parents! i think growing up in a big family was so much fun! (Never a dull moment)

Kendall's said...

That sounds just like my house growing up, could of been that all our bros were friends? LOL Except I had only the 3 but I feel for ya. Kiley and Micah shot me in the head with an arrow when I was little.. funny now but not then!
That was the good old days..