Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving

Jack with his Indian stuff he made at school.

We had Thanksgiving with the Nielson's this year. We had lots of yummy food the Pomegranate Salad was probably my favorite. When we were almost done eating poor Will threw up all his dinner. I don't know if I fed him to much mashed potatoes and gravy or what but he lost it all. The kids had a lot of fun playing with Derek and Braden. Of course they guys watched football. I also went to visit my friend Jennifer it was her birthday that day.
Will riding the horsey at Grandma Tina's

Will had a rough time not having his crib to sleep in the stinker didn't sleep very good at all. We got very little sleep between Will being a punk and just staying up late.

On Black Friday Amber, my mom, and I all went shopping in good old Delta. We only got a few things but we had a good time. The guys went shooting that day and were gone for like 5 hours, I am sure they had a great time. We had a birthday party that afternoon for my niece Jolie she turned one. Friday afternoon Luke had an allergic reaction and was throwing up in the sink, his breathing was getting closed off. He is allergic to tons of things turkey is one of them. My mom ended up just chucking the leftover turkey. We must not have been careful enough. Sorry Luke.


Saturday night my mom, my sister-in-law Missy, my niece Kayla, and I all went to Twilight. I loved it. It was my second time I also went to the midnight show opening night with my sister-in-law Jeanna, and her daughters Brianne, and Rylee we had such a fun time.

Saturday night Sam woke us up at 2:30 (I guess it was morning) he had thrown up he had too much candy the day before. So Ryan and I were up for about 45 min doing laundry and cleaning my moms couch and floor. That has happened to Sam before the poor kid. I don't think that I have ever eaten so much junk that I have thrown up.

Other than all of the throwing up we had a really good time visiting family it just went by to fast.

5 comments:

Darla said...

Sounds like you had kind of a gross weekend! Poor kids! It was fun seeing you at staples though!

Kim said...

Wow, thats a lot of throw up! Sounds like fun anyway. I was hoping you would come to church w/ your mom and dad on Sunday so I could make up for ignoring you Saturday night.

Jill said...

Thanks for sharing all the spew stories! It wouldn't be the holidays unless someone throws up! :-)

Wilson Family said...

We had the same crap at our house. Luckily we were on our way home when it hit, so I only had to clean the car, the carseats, everything that was around in the car. Sounds like you had a good weekend anyway.

Hillary said...

Melanie--Yeah!! I am so grateful that you are in this ward. You have been such a life-saver. I can't wait to get to know you better and hang out more. Thanks for being such a great friend!