Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's Day

I had a really good Mother's Day on Sunday. Will gave me a great gift he woke my up bright and early at 6:30. He never wakes up that early he always sleeps at least until 7:30. I think he couldn't wait to tell my Happy Mothers Day. Ryan did let me stay in bed so they could do Jack's secret and bring me breakfast in bed.

We went to Sacrament Meeting then headed down to DelDa. My kids had 6 grandma's in Delta that day. My two grandma's were down at my parents for the weekend, and of course Ryans grandmas already live there. So we saw Grandma Margie, Grandma Helen, and Grandma June first. Then we went over and visited Grandma Nielson, and last we were able to see Grandma Tina and Grandma Lois. We had a really good day. We didn't leave for home until 9, so we had a late night but it was worth it we had wonderful Mothers and Grandmothers to visit.

Drew,Kelda, & Jack
Grandma Helen & Grandma June
Ryan & Van Jr. were the Chefs. Van made french fries and Ryan helped out.

Grandma Lois, Grandma Tina, Grandpa Mike

1 comment:

Wilson Family said...

Sounds like you had an awesome Mother's Day!! I can't believe that you still have that many "moms" in your life. That is great. Your Jack is quite funny, I won't be able to hear Womanizer and not think of him now.haha