Sunday, October 11, 2009

Luke & Mal's Wedding!!

Ok so I have been a big blogging slacker.
My little brother Luke and Mal got married a month ago on September 11th. It was such a great day. I am so happy for them. The day started at the Salt Lake Temple, then we went to Delta for a luncheon, and we ended the night up in the OC.(Oak City)It was a really fun day.
My friend Melissa and I. She is married to Mal's brother. We kind of hooked Luke and Mal up. :0)
Jack hugging Mal.
That is the moon up in the sky. It was such a pretty day.
My 6 brothers and I.



My whole family.





3 comments:

Bryan and Jessica said...

looks like the day turned out beautiful!!!

Jill said...

YOUR FAMILY IS DARLING!!!!!

ARRANGED MARRIAGE WITH 3 GIRLS?

Jill said...

I didn't even know they were getting married! Awesome! I guess you are related to Jimi now.(sorta) They look so happy!!