Sunday, August 8, 2010

Jack turned 6!!!!

Yay!!! Jack finally got a hair cut. I finally talked him and his dad into it. I love his hair short.

Jack also had a birthday on August 5th. I can't believe he is already 6 years old. Jack is such a sweet, loving kid. When he was 2 I was about ready to pull my hair out. But that quickly changed and he is so sweet and just a really good boy. He is such a cutie, I love his eyes they suck you right in.  

On Jack's birthday my mom and Grandma June were up staying at my house. That day we met my brother David at the zoo, he was in town from California. After the zoo we went and ate lunch at the Huntsman Cancer Institute, there is a Cafeteria up there and you can see the whole valley while you eat. Then we just drove around downtown and took grandma on a tour of the Avenues and some other fun areas.
Jack at the zoo on his birthday.

Later that night we had some friends over for cake and ice cream.

4 comments:

Brittni Schroeder Photography said...

Your boys are the cutest!

Melanie said...

Thanks Brittni.

Bean said...

Happy Birthday Jack! We hope you had a great one! I can't believe your kids are that old! Happy Anniversary to you Ryan and Mel too!

Melanie said...

Thanks Meg.