Saturday, August 14, 2010

12th Anniversary

Last Saturday was our 12th Anniversary. We went to the Salt Lake Temple and did sealings. We were married in the Salt Lake Temple so it was fun to go back. We were sitting waiting for a sealer and we were talking to girl who recently returned from a mission. We told her it was our anniversary. She said, "Oh is it your 1st?" I looked at her and said, "No it is our 12th." She just about died. She thought we had been married maybe 2 years at the most. Then I told her, Ya we have 3 kids. It was so funny to see someone in  complete shock. She really couldn't believe we were old enough to be married that long.

I sometimes can not believe we have been married that long either. But I couldn't have found a better man. Ryan is so great. He is so cute, funny, and perfect for me. He is the best father. He honors his priesthood, and loves the gospel. He is my Best Friend!!!

2 comments:

Karina said...

Congrats!! You two do look like you're still in high school!

Shafferprincess said...

Happy Anniversary, guys!! And, Happy B-day to Jack, Sammy, & Ryan! Time passes so fast! :)