Monday, May 26, 2008

Great Weekend!

We have had a great weekend. On Friday Sam and Jack went to the movie with our friend Marjo and her grandson Alex. They went and saw Iron Man. Can you believe I let them go see it without me? I want to see that movie so bad. On Friday night I took Old Willers with me to a dance recital of my niece Brianne. We had a good time I love watching my cute nieces dance. Ryan and I topped the night off with a good battle of Sing Star. Sing Star is one of my new favorite things to play.

On Saturday Ryan and the boys spent all day doing yard work, while I cleaned inside. That night we went to a wedding reception and we saw a bunch of our old friends from our old ward. (Jill it was so fun to see you.) Then we went out to Eagle Mountain to my brother Tony's house to watch the UFC fights. We are big UFC fans.

Sunday afternoon we had Jeremy and his family, and Tony and his family up for a barbecue. Tony brought Kelda with him because little Jolie was sick. The kids sure had a good time. The weather was okay but not the greatest. We played Sing Star and High School Musical sing along.


Jeremy & Brianne singing High School Musical

Tony & Missy
Ryan
Jack & KeldaKade

Kayla, Dexter, Sam, Jack
Kelda, Brianne, Rylee, Kayla
Sam
Jack
Will
Will & Mommy

Later that night we had Dexter, Kade, and Kelda all spend the night they had a blast. They watched a few episodes of BEN 10 before they went to sleep.

Today we have just been taking it easy we have been reading, watching the rain, and we watched a movie. We have had a fun weekend.

These are some cute pictures of Will and Jolie from last weekend.

5 comments:

Brittni Schroeder Photography said...

Your boys are so cute. Looks like you guys had a fun weekend.

Jill said...

Hey. We had fun seeing you guys too! We always let too much time pass before we get together. I'm glad you had a good time at Tony's.

Jillo said...

I am glad your weekend was fun. We worked on the basement! YEAH!!!! Slowly, slowly we will get there.
Any word on were Renee is?

Tami's Eclectic Corner said...

It was awesome to see you guys! I LOVE your blog!

Jimi said...

I can't believe how old Brianne is! Melissa said they love your sing star, she said it is a blast! We'll have to try it sometime.