Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Oh Jack!!

Today at Jack's preschool they had an unbirthday party for all of the kids with summer birthday's. After he got home from school I put his backpack(that was full of treats) on the stove in the kitchen.


A little while later he asked me where his backpack because he wanted a treat. I told him I had put it on the stove. The next thing I hear is Jack totally FREAKING OUT, which it really isn't that unusual, considering it is Jack we are taking about. He started yelling I didn't want you to put my backpack there and I mean yelling.


I jumped out of my chair, so I could run upstairs and get him to shut up so he wouldn't wake up Will, who was sleeping in his crib. As I jumped up I pulled a muscle in my leg. I get up stairs and Jack is still screaming and he gets louder as I tell him to go sit on his bed.


So I am chasing him down the hall like a cripple, and he is screaming louder and louder, and of course Will starts crying. As soon as I got in Jack's room I spanked his little bottom, and I started freaking out because he woke Will up.


Man sometimes I want to beat the crap out of that little guy. He was definitely sent here to teach me PATIENCE, boy do I have a long way to go especially after today. But you see he was acting like this all weekend too. NO actually his whole life he has been like this. He goes through these phases were he just freaks out over the smallest thing. But he is so dang cute! So what do ya do? I guess you yell at him and then you love him and somewhere in the middle you try to learn patience!!


Here are a couple of pictures of Jack acting grumpy like always.

That is him on New Years Eve we were at Jeremy's house making noise when it was midnight. But of course Jack was acting, well you can see how he was acting.



This is Jack at his Halloween program last fall and he was acting well grumpy again. But he was a cute spider.


5 comments:

Jimi said...

He is so cute! He reminds me a lot of Rylan, if they weren't so darn cute I'd think about shipping them back sometimes!

Brittni Schroeder Photography said...

There is a special place in heaven for mom's of little boys! My favorite quote. Amen to that! I feel your pain/

Darla said...

If it makes you feel ANY better at all...you're not alone. We all have one (or two) just like that. It is a good thing they are cute or it'd be really bad!!!

jamie @ [kreyv] said...

Hi Mel! It's me, Jamie (Hoelzle). Cute kids! I'm so excited that I found you! I have a blog at joyalfamily.blogspot.com

Kim said...

That sounds just like a day in the life of me and Walker! I'm so glad to hear that you lose your patience w/ Jack. Walker tries mine every single day and I feel like the worst mom most nights. Little boys can be so sweet and so NAUGHTY!!