Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day Weekend

Well we had a great weekend we went to good old Delta or as Deltan's say it DELDA. Friday night I went to my niece Macey's dance recital. Macey did such a great job, she is so cute. Friday night me and my sisiter-in-law Amber attempted to go for a walk. It started raining so we went to HOGI YOGI instead, to get us some frozen yogurt. We weren't dedicated enough to walk in the rain.

Saturday we went to the little sand dunes between Delta and Oak City. We had a good time. I got reminded that I am not 16 anymore. I tried doing a back handspring in the sand down the hill, and yes I did land on my head. I got sand in my eyes, up my nose, and in my mouth. However, I wasn't smart enough to quit I had to try it one more time. And yes I landed on my head AGAIN.

Of course Sam had to go to the bathroom he has a tiny bladder.Derek, Braden, Sam, and Jack
Van & Macey
Our little familyBeau


On Saturday Sam, Macey, & Jack went out catching butterflies. Macey has a catcher and a holder to put the butterflies in after you catch them. When they came in my mom asked Jack if he had fun catching butterflies he said no it gave me a butterfly headache. Jack is so funny.


On Sunday we had a good time visiting the grandma's. Boy do we have a lot of Grandma's we are so lucky.Ryan and the kids with Grandma NielsonWill with Grandma LoisWill with Grandma TinaWill with Grandma Margie

We put him in his cute jammies for the ride home.


Here are some more pictures of the weekend.

4 comments:

Jillo said...

IT looks like you guys had a ton of fun! We missed you on Sunday. I was thinking of you having fun in good old Delda. Cute pics and Will suddenly got chunky! Cute little guy.

Darla said...

hey mel! i just started a blog yesterday, and i'm finding all kinds of people on here! it was so fun to see you TWICE last weekend in Delda! love it!

Kim said...

Hey!! Darla found you, so I'm gonna copy her and add you to my page. I'm glad I'm not the only blogger.

Brittni Schroeder Photography said...

Mel and Ryan,

You guys have such a cute family! It looks like you guys are doing great! Gotta love little boys!

Brittni (Hoelzle)