Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Fun in Delta

We went to Delta for a few days and had a lot of fun. Other than Ryan wasn't able to go with us. I went wake boarding for the first time this summer. I was sooo sore the next day. Will had his first boat ride. His life jacket covered half of his face because he has no neck. He did so good in the boat.





We went up to the canyon and roasted hot dogs and marshmallows and rode 4 wheelers. It was also Will's first trip to the canyon.


We also spent time at Grandpa Mike and Grandma Tina's house. Braden wanted me to wrap him up like a burrito. That is how we wrap Will up to sleep.


3 comments:

Jillo said...

Cute new blog! I like it.
You guys always have so much fun. It makes me wanna be a Nielson.
Will in his little life jacket was too cute.

Kris and BJ said...

I am so glad you guys have a blog and so we can keep in touch. Your family is so cute!!!! I wished we still went boating! Who are in these pictures with the kids?

Kim said...

you forgot to mention that you ran in a 5k! Wasn't that the highlight of the trip? :)