Monday, July 21, 2008

Flaming Gorge

Last week we went to Flaming Gorge for a few days with our friends Justin & Jen. We had so much fun. The water was so nice. We saw the whole lake it was so pretty. Jen thinks the Utah side is much prettier and I would have to agree with her. (Sorry Justin! He is from Wyoming) It was so fun wake boarding on glassy water. The kids had a blast too. Sam had so much fun riding 4 wheelers. Jack loved riding the tube. The babies did really good being in the boat so long. One of the best things was Justins homeade ice cream! Flaming Gorge is one of my new favorite places.

7 comments:

Darla said...

what an awsome little wakeboarder sam is! you too! i can't wait until next summer, i love wakeboarding. being pregnant has really cramped my style!!

Kim said...

Look at you! My jumps are about 6 inches high and I freak out. I need to get a little more brave and go for it. Sam is awesome, we want to get Walker out there but we can barely even get him out on the tube. Flaming Gorge looks like tons of fun.

Jillo said...

Your Sam is awesome! Way to go Sam!
It looks like you guys had a blast.

Jimi said...

Do you know that I have never been to Flaming Gorge-so I am very jealous. It looks like a great time! Maybe I'll learn how to wake board and then I could convince Dee to go. (yeah, I don't see me ever learning how to wake board-I'm slightly challenged)

Alisha said...

Cool slide show! I miss wakeboarding! Maybe next I won't be pregnant and I can actually do stuff. My kids just about freaked when they saw me ride my bike! Looks like it was lots of fun!

Tami's Eclectic Corner said...

That looks like so much fun! What a stud Sam is! That's adorable.

Bryan and Jessica said...

hey mel- i found you through jera's blog. i am going to add you to my list. how are things going for you? your boys are the cutest things ever!