Monday, August 25, 2008

Stuff we did this summer!

I have kind of been a slacker on some of the activities that we did this summer so here are a few things that we did.

We went to Lagoon in July with Jeremy and Jeanna's family, and Luke. We had a fun time. One thing that I don't like about Lagoon is all the Trashy people, man where the heck do they all come from??? Our first ride was WICKED. Right when it took off Sam got whiplash and hit his nose and got a bad bloody nose. Thank goodness Rylee had some tissue she handed it back to us so we could kind of get cleaned up. So I didn't even get to enjoy the ride because I was covering Sams nose the whole time. As soon as we were off the ride we shoved tissue up his nose and went right on the Colossus. Sam was such a good sport. Sam's favorite ride was Rattle Snake Rapids. Jack was so funny I finally talked him into going on the Tidal Wave and he did pretty good but he was kind of confused he liked it but it scared him. He said, "that was scary". I asked him if he wanted to go again and he said yea. So we went on it 3 times and he was scared each time but he still wanted to go. Around 10 that night we ran into Christina she is Ryan's cousin so we took the kids on a couple of rides with her kids.


Me and Jack then behind us is Sam which you can't see and Jeremy and Dexter

We also went to Yuba in July with my family for a few days. I have to admit I was kind of a party pooper. It was so dang windy if I didn't have a baby it was have been okay. The kids had a blast though. They had fun playing with their cousins.
My Dad and Mom
Jeanna & Jer
My hot husband Ryan
Grandpa and the boys
Some of the cousins
Brianne & Annie
Will and Mom

We also went to the Dinosaur Museum with Dena, Derek and Braden in August. We had a good time we watched a 3D movie and the kids loved playing in the sand.


2 comments:

Brittni Schroeder Photography said...

My, my you have been busy! Looks like fun!

Sally said...

What fun! It looks like you guys have had a great summer! I can't believe how big your guys are! Sam is in 2nd Grade?? Wow - I don't know how time has flown so fast! We are going to be having another girl, so I guess Our two families can be opposite! You handsome little guys better watch out for cute girls like the Whittaker's! :)