Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Happy Birthday JACK!!!!





Today is Jacks birthday. I can't believe he is 4 years old. He has definitely brought a lot of joy and excitement to our family. He is a cute sweet little guy, and one of my challenges in life. I love you Jack I hope you have a good day.

Every year on my kids birthday I take a picture of them in one of Ryan's shirts so that is Jack when he turned 1,2,3, and 4. I took some pictures of him this morning I had to bribe him to get them taken.

Here are some funny things Jack has said lately.

Whenever he changes his clothes and is naked he yells I'm in my party suit, I'm in my party suit.

The other day he got some shorts out to put on and he said I'm going to put my short sleeve pants on.

Whenever his shirt is inside out he says my shirt is upside out.

1 comment:

Shafferprincess said...

Happy Birthday, Jack!! He's so cute, Melanie, and I love the little "toddlerisms" that they come up with!

And Happy Birthday (coming up) to Ryan and Sam, too! Hope you guys are all doing well.

Renee