Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Catching Up

Ok so I am finally catching up on my blog. Back in August we had 2 more birthdays. Sam turned 9 on the 15th and Ryan had a birthday on the 17th. School also started. Here are some cute pictures from the 1st day of school. Sam started 4th grade and Jack started 1st. Now with Jack in school all day Will and I spend alot of time together. The poor little guy gets pretty bored so we have started going to storytime every week at the library. We also go to the gym a few mornings a week so he gets to play with his friend Sage quite a bit.

Also this fall Sam played flag football and Jack played soccer. But being the unprepared mom that I am I forgot to take a camera to any of the games. They both had a great time playing. We had wonderful weather all season we only got cold maybe one or two games.

No comments: