Thursday, November 13, 2008

My 30th BIRTHDAY

Last Saturday was my 30th birthday. I can't believe I am already 30 I still feel like I am 16. This birthday has kind of been a numb one for me I haven't been to excited about turning 30. But we did go to dinner with some friends and family we had a good time. We went to Joe's Crab Shack I love BBQ Crab and Coconut shrimp. We stayed there for 4 hours just hanging out it was great.
Ryan & I
Pon & Gordon
Sarah & Brian
Steve & Justin
Jen & Karri
Karri & Steve
They sang to me and made me wear this lovely stuff and say "I am a pretty pretty pretty princess"

10 comments:

Kendall's said...

Happy Happy Birthday!!! Looks like you had a fun day!

Darla said...

Happy Birthday! It is definately one to celebrate! You look so cute, you'd pass for 29 any day! ha ha! Really, you've hardly changed since high school!

Bryan and Jessica said...

Happy birthday! turning 30 was a hard one for me too. but, really it is not too bad! so, your little sam is so cute! he looks just like you! we saw him down in mesquite, bryan played on the softball team with your brothers.

Shafferprincess said...

Happy Birthday, Melanie! Looks like you had a great time - even with a pink feather boa! Congrats to 30!

The TBone Family said...

Oh, how sorry am I that I missed the pretty, pretty, princess??? Hope it was fun Mel!!! Love ya.

Karina said...

Hi Melanie. Remember me? Karina Hurst your neighbor in Taylorsville, found your blog thru Tami's. Your kids are adorable! Turning 30 was hard for me too but it gets easier, besides, you don't look a day over 16! Happy birthday!

jamie @ [kreyv] said...

Happy Birthday, Mel!

Bearden Family said...

Happy Birthday Mel! I still have one more year before I hit the big 30. It looks like you had a great time!

Wilson Family said...

So I am looking through some of the people that I knows blogs and I run across yours and Darla's. The funny thing is that just this morning I was thinking of you. I know that sounds really stupid, but I was and here I find out that your 30 years old!!! Holy Cow we are old. You still look like you did in High School, and your boys are really cute. I hope that you had a wonderful day!!!
Katherine (Bunker) Wilson

Melanie said...

Katherine I am so glad you found me. I would like to see your blog too. Here is my email melanie_nielson@hotmail.com