Wednesday, November 5, 2008

SNOW

This is what I woke up to this morning! I can't believe it. It was so nice and warm on Saturday and now this? I am not ready for winter. Plus this morning I was sending Sam out the door for school and his boots didn't fit and they had holes in the toes, but he wanted to walk so bad he wore them any way. Jack wanted to go out and play right after breakfast and we were getting him all bundled up and same thing his boots didn't fit either, but I did find some old galoshes that worked for today. So tonight we had to make a quick trip to TARGET one of my favorite stores :0) to get snow boots. There were snow boots strung out up and down the aisles it was like a tornado hit. Boy were my Boys so happy to get new snow boots. But it doesn't take much to make my kids happy. Sam and Jack are so so happy when I buy them new tooth paste. When Sam was little he use to sleep with his new toothpaste that is how excited he would get. Sorry I am rambling.
So today for us SNOW OUTSIDE + NEW SNOW BOOTS=HAPPY LITTLE BOYS

4 comments:

Darla said...

holy cow! i didn't know it snowed so much up there! at least the kids love it! i know exactly how you feel about snow boots! why do they have to grow so fast?!

Darla said...

ps....isn't someone ALMOST 30?!?!?!

Chanda said...

I am so jealous! Here they shut down school for what I would consider a snow sprinkle! I miss the snow!!! My kids have never even had snow boots! Poor kids! I guess we need to head somewhere with snow so they won't feel shafted! It looks and sounds like your boys had alot of fun!

Amber said...

I can't believe you guys got so much snow. We haven't seen any down here yet.